We had a pretty good Competition Night last night with 45 entries. The judges or critiquers or jury or whatever they are being called this week consisted of Donna Gilhousen., Walt Biddle, and Graham Smith. I know there were a couple of images where a key pad got bumped after scoring and it jumped up on the score. We caught one in action and corrected it. I know another one was one of mine and I will get have Andy get into the database and correct it. If you see any other errors please let me know.
- Full results are up on Score 27. Click Here to get to them.
- The First Place Winners are in the slide show on the EPS Home Page.
- The banner on the EPS Home Page is changed out for the month.
- The new winners gallery is up on the EPS FaceBook page.
- Field Trip dates for the rest of the year are in the calendar. More information will be added to the entries as the dates get closer. You can also contact the “Lead” person listed for more information.
- Be sure and check out the new page for the EPS Annual Banquet as well as the Field Trips/ Photo Ops page.
Next weeks meeting is Photo Fourm. New Kurt, new format to the meeting in a way and I am sure he will be sending out an update.
Challenge Night Topic is “Sphere” in case you have missed David’s reminders.
And with that I believe I have killed the morning and am caught up. There is a sphere out on the bench calling me.