Driving time: 1h, 19m
Directions:Traveling North on I-5, from the Eugene area:
- Take the Keizer/Chemawa Exit, exit 260.
- Turn right off the ramp onto Chemawa Rd. to head east towards Silverton.
- Stay straight at the intersection where Chemawa becomes Hazelgreen Road.
- You will arrive at a four-way stop, stay straight to remain on Hazelgreen Road.
- At the next four-way stop, turn right onto Howell Prairie Road.
- At the following four-way stop, turn left onto Silverton Road.
- Turn right at the light onto Westfield St. You will pass a Dairy Queen, Safeway and Robert Frost Middle School.
- At the stop sign, turn right onto Main Street/Cascade Highway. The Garden is just a short way down the road on the left hand side. Follow the driveway up the hill to the Visitor Center
Parking: Parking at The Oregon Garden is $5, beginning at 3pm. However they recommend parking at an offsite location and taking a free shuttle. Though the locations are published at http://www.oregongarden.
org/christmas-parking/, the shuttle schedule isn’t available yet.
Entry Fee: $8.00 Adults, $5.00 Kids 5-12 if purchased online at http://www.oregongarden.
$10.00 and $7.00 if purchased at the gate.
Schedule: 5-9PM Christmas lights, artisan vendors, fire pits, carolers, Santa, snowless tubing & ice skating