How to use Zoom to attend a meeting and share your screen
Using Zoom is simple as is sharing your screen in Zoom to show your images. I grabbed a couple of links off of YouTube that will walk you through it. The first video is a basic Zoom use tutorial. You can disregard the section on hosting a meeting unless you want to get a group together and have your own meeting.
Sharing your screen in Zoom is a simple way to share your images for others in the meeting to see. The biggest things to remember with sharing is to have the program or app you want to show open ahead of time and to have your images ready to share. You can use Lightroom, Photo Gallery, IView or any other program you want to share. I suggest you place the images you want to share in their own folder so you don’t have unwanted images popping up. The video below gives a pretty good How To on sharing.
Sharing images on Zoom using an iDevice
- Protected: Clinic night discussion
- Education Night January 12, 2023 by David Cobb: Image Review/Expert Critique
- Shooting for black and white
- Education Night June 29, 2022
- Finding your Vision Program Notes
- Worth a watch – Shooting for yourself
- West Eugene Wetlands
- Article – Use it or Lose It
- Field Trip – Redwoods and Rhododendrons 6-4-2021 to 6-8-21
- Photo Trip Planning – Education Night 1-9-20