EPS Monthly Challenge Night
Challenge Night is an opportunity for you as a photographer to shoot “outside the box” or outside your comfort zone by shooting a random, drawn, monthly topic. The topic is drawn the first Thursday of the month at the meeting, and members have until the following Challenge Night to shoot for the topic.
Previous challenges have been single object, leading lines, long exposure, macro or closeup, motion, perspective, old, reflection, liquid and more.
Please check the Calendar for the next challenge.
- Protected: Clinic night discussion
- Education Night January 12, 2023 by David Cobb: Image Review/Expert Critique
- Shooting for black and white
- Education Night June 29, 2022
- Finding your Vision Program Notes
- Worth a watch – Shooting for yourself
- West Eugene Wetlands
- Article – Use it or Lose It
- Field Trip – Redwoods and Rhododendrons 6-4-2021 to 6-8-21
- Photo Trip Planning – Education Night 1-9-20