Members may submit up to 2 images, per month, for friendly discussion among a panel of three club members (panelists). The photographer will have the opportunity to describe what they are seeking in regard to the image. The panelists and moderator will make suggestions of how, in their opinion, to improve and strengthen your image. Live editing will be done, by the moderator, to show the ideas for improvement, in real time. Attempting to help you by giving their suggestions on ways to improve your image.
Following the meeting, you will have the opportunity to critique your own image based on the suggestions that you received. This is a great way to get ideas to prepare your image for Competition, or to help you understand why an image previously entered in Competition may not have scored as high as you expected.
This meeting is generally held the third Thursday of the month.
- Slideshow Education Night Notes
- Protected: Clinic night discussion
- Education Night January 12, 2023 by David Cobb: Image Review/Expert Critique
- Shooting for black and white
- Education Night June 29, 2022
- Finding your Vision Program Notes
- Worth a watch – Shooting for yourself
- West Eugene Wetlands
- Article – Use it or Lose It
- Field Trip – Redwoods and Rhododendrons 6-4-2021 to 6-8-21