EPS Photo Forum Night
Photo Forum Night offers an open forum for camera club members. Non-competition image and video sharing for informal critiques.
Camera setting for special techniques, post-processing techniques, and informal critiques are discussed freely between the submitting member and the group.
Here is an example of a Photo Forum Night, where there would be a demonstration and discussion of post-processing. How to go from the before image, to the after image.
- Slideshow Education Night Notes
- Protected: Clinic night discussion
- Education Night January 12, 2023 by David Cobb: Image Review/Expert Critique
- Shooting for black and white
- Education Night June 29, 2022
- Finding your Vision Program Notes
- Worth a watch – Shooting for yourself
- West Eugene Wetlands
- Article – Use it or Lose It
- Field Trip – Redwoods and Rhododendrons 6-4-2021 to 6-8-21