Here’s what your photo club is up to this month.
Week 1 — Thursday, December 1 (Tonight), Challenge Night.
Threes! Looking forward to seeing some creative and fun shots tonight.
Week 2 — Thursday, December 8, Education Night.
We don’t usually have an Education night in December, so this month is a treat. We’ll be hearing all about Abstract Photography from photographer Lewis Katz.
Week 3 — Thursday, December 15, Competition Night. The monthly rotating category is “Humor”. I hope there’s lots of entries, because we can all use the laughs.
Week 4 and 5 — no meetings
I didn’t get a lot of feedback for having a social night this month for the Holidays, so I didn’t arrange anything. We’ll have one in January for sure.
Bruce’s Coffee Gang
Unless Bruce corrects me, we should have breakfast at the Gateway Grill on Monday December 5 and Monday December 19. Show up when they open at 9:00 for some lively conversation and good food.
Awards Pot Luck
We’ve got Saturday, February 11 scheduled at the church for an in-person awards night and potluck. Mark your calendars.
Nothing scheduled at this time.
See you all tonight. Kevin Reilly
Last Updated on December 1, 2022
- Protected: Clinic night discussion
- Education Night January 12, 2023 by David Cobb: Image Review/Expert Critique
- Shooting for black and white
- Education Night June 29, 2022
- Finding your Vision Program Notes
- Worth a watch – Shooting for yourself
- West Eugene Wetlands
- Article – Use it or Lose It
- Field Trip – Redwoods and Rhododendrons 6-4-2021 to 6-8-21
- Photo Trip Planning – Education Night 1-9-20