I hope you’ve all had a great summer that included lots of fantastic photography. Here’s what’s happening in the month of September.
Thursday, September 7 — Challenge Night The challenge is “Roads” and I’m hoping to see some great, original photos.
Tuesday, September 12 — Education Night. Nic Stover is going to talk about planning a photography trip.
Thursday, September 21 — Clinic Night. Did you take a wonderful photograph this summer that isn’t looking too wonderful no matter how much you try to process it? Send it to Mike and we’ll try to get it looking the way it should.
Thursday, September 28. We’ll end the month with Photo Forum, and I’m expected a big showing since we’ve been off for a couple of prime shooting months.
Gary took over the hosting duties for a trip to Yachats. It’s going to be over the weekend of September 21-24. Contact Gary for details.
Coffee Gang: September 4 and September 18. 9:00AM
Want to meet other photographers in person. Come to one of the Coffee Gang get-togethers this month. The meeting place is the Gateway Grill in Springfield. The first one this month is tomorrow morning.
Hope to see you all soon.Kevin Reilly
- Slideshow Education Night Notes
- Protected: Clinic night discussion
- Education Night January 12, 2023 by David Cobb: Image Review/Expert Critique
- Shooting for black and white
- Education Night June 29, 2022
- Finding your Vision Program Notes
- Worth a watch – Shooting for yourself
- West Eugene Wetlands
- Article – Use it or Lose It
- Field Trip – Redwoods and Rhododendrons 6-4-2021 to 6-8-21