Emerald Photographic Society (EPS) camera club has been serving photographers since 1961.
Our mission is to encourage serious amateur photographers to create better photographs. Anyone interested in improving your photography, is welcome to visit one of our four weekly meetings.
- EPS provides free educational seminars and presentations, for members, from some top photographers working today. Members also have access to videos of many of the previous presentations.
- EPS offers a place for you to share your photographs, get helpful critiques and build your technical and artistic skill levels. Let’s face it, if you are sharing on Facebook and Instagram, who offers you ways to improve your photography? Peer review is one of the best ways to elevate your photography to the next level. Check out the Gallery link above to see the first place winners from our monthly competitions.
- Do you want to get your camera out of Auto mode and learn to create better images? We can help you master the finer points of photography, and teach you how to get the most out of your camera equipment.
- Whatever type of photography you are interested in, we have members that have shot it. Whether it is wildlife, nature, landscape, macro, product, people, night or drone photography. Maybe you just want to take better pictures of your children.
- We have organized local field trips such as a junkyard shoot with models, Bring Recycling, Schreiner’s Iris Garden, and more. Learn where local and regional photo opportunities are, explore the surrounding area. Organized weekend camping (or hotel) and longer field trips to the Redwoods, Southern Oregon Coast, Northern Oregon Coast, Painted Hills, The Palouse area, Columbia River Gorge, and more.
EPS is accepting new members. If you’re interested in joining our on-line Zoom meetings as a guest, or as a potential new member, please Contact EPS.
Currently, Meetings are on Zoom from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Last Updated on October 14, 2022
- Protected: Clinic night discussion
- Education Night January 12, 2023 by David Cobb: Image Review/Expert Critique
- Shooting for black and white
- Education Night June 29, 2022
- Finding your Vision Program Notes
- Worth a watch – Shooting for yourself
- West Eugene Wetlands
- Article – Use it or Lose It
- Field Trip – Redwoods and Rhododendrons 6-4-2021 to 6-8-21
- Photo Trip Planning – Education Night 1-9-20