EPS Image Competitions
EPS holds quarterly competitions for members every year.
These competitions are an opportunity to create photographs for competition, and to enjoy the work of fellow members.
A member may submit up to three images per competition, for a total of 12 images over the year. A panel of three judges will score your images.
Image categories include Abstract and Altered Reality, Nature, People, Pictorial, and Cell Phone.
1st, 2nd and 3rd place images are noted in each category. The results of Competition are shared on Challenge Night following the Competition submission deadline and scoring. Points are totaled at the end of the end of the year for Photographer of the Year and the winners of the image categories. Prizes are awarded to the winners.
First place competition images are linked on the gallery page.
- Protected: Clinic night discussion
- Education Night January 12, 2023 by David Cobb: Image Review/Expert Critique
- Shooting for black and white
- Education Night June 29, 2022
- Finding your Vision Program Notes
- Worth a watch – Shooting for yourself
- West Eugene Wetlands
- Article – Use it or Lose It
- Field Trip – Redwoods and Rhododendrons 6-4-2021 to 6-8-21
- Photo Trip Planning – Education Night 1-9-20