EPS Monthly Competitions
EPS holds 10 monthly photo competitions for members every year.
These competitions are an opportunity to learn about making better photographs and enjoy the work of fellow members.
A member may submit up to three images a month, for a total of 20 images over 10 months. A panel of three judges scores your image and offer helpful critiques on how to improve your image.
Image categories include Abstract and Altered Reality, Nature, People, Pictorial and a special rotating category.
1st, 2nd and 3rd place are noted during the competition in each category. Points are totaled at the end of the end of the year for Photographer of the Year and the winners of the image categories. Prizes are awarded to the winners.
First place competition images are linked on the gallery page.
- Education Night June 29, 2022
- Finding your Vision Program Notes
- Worth a watch – Shooting for yourself
- West Eugene Wetlands
- Article – Use it or Lose It
- Field Trip – Redwoods and Rhododendrons 6-4-2021 to 6-8-21
- Photo Trip Planning – Education Night 1-9-20
- History of Oregon Landscape Photography
- Batteries: Carry on Only!
- The Race From Space