Information and maps for the West Eugene Wetlands: Essentially, this is the bike trail through the west Eugene wetlands. It is a paved the whole way. It gives access to…
EPS Education Night 1/9/20 Presented by Mark Gotchall Photo trip planning with links and other information. The following is what I use, for landscape photography, your mileage may vary. Search…
Here is a star trail you’ll most likely never capture! https://apod.nasa.gov/apod/astropix.html
I know it is getting warm down there this time of year but one for you to file away if you have never been there is Valley of Fire State…
“Lunch Atop A Skyscraper” – An Historic Video If you have ever wondered about the story behind the photograph known as “Lunch Atop A Skyscraper” then you’ll find this…
From a recent Education Night presentation.
- Shooting for black and white
- Education Night June 29, 2022
- Finding your Vision Program Notes
- Worth a watch – Shooting for yourself
- West Eugene Wetlands
- Article – Use it or Lose It
- Field Trip – Redwoods and Rhododendrons 6-4-2021 to 6-8-21
- Photo Trip Planning – Education Night 1-9-20
- History of Oregon Landscape Photography
- Batteries: Carry on Only!